NuffNang

Monday, December 6, 2010

Telstra HTC Mozart Review 20101206 (11th Day)

Marketplace
Which is where you purchase all the app’s you are wanting to use. I didn’t have a problem using, but I have heard that some people disliked the layout etc, maybe this is not an issue for me, because I’m not a gamer nor wish to show off the number of app I have in my possession.

Photos – storage – both from the phone and also from my PC
I don’t think the memory is big enough. I have external memory cards in my phones for exactly that reason – that’s not possible with the HTC Mozart

Photos – Camera – seems to work well – I have some photos which I’ll load to give you an idea
I love the photo enhancer program – although basic, just changes the tone/colour of the entire photo, I like it
I dislike the fact I’ve had to change the default photo preview program, as it was changed when I downloaded Zunes. I’ve had to change it back to Windows Photo Viewer, which is the program I PREFER.

Zoom


No Zoom

Calculator – when my brain is too tired to work
Seems okay – I just use it for +/- nothing to spectacular

Maps
The mapping feature is great, but there are a couple of draw backs, one is the battery gets extremely hot. The battery charge is shortened when mapping is in use AND the requirement to touch the screen all the time to top the sleep mode. (Yes, you could change it, but this would be inconvenient every time you had to change it back.

Telstra Exchange

12th Day Review

“I have been given a HTC Mozart with Windows 7 Phone by Telstra free of charge to review. The comments expressed by me reflect my own user experience and personal opinion and are not made on behalf of Telstra.”



No comments:

Post a Comment