NuffNang

Friday, December 3, 2010

Telstra HTC Mozart Review 20101203 (8th Day)

Had to send a text from my Nokia today – The touch keyboard is URRGGHH LOL – seriously! I might be swayed yet. The HTC Mozart Keyboard is fantastic, soft and responsive. Sounds dirty doesn’t it?

So lets re-cap

I use my phone for……………..
Phone calls (obviously)
Text Messages – I have teenagers
Games – to amuse me during ‘those’ times I need amusing
Tethering – to fire up my notepad to the ‘net
Calendar – I live by it, with it and can’t survive without it
Contacts – a must have
Speed dial – I don’t use voice commands
Twitter App
Photos – storage – both from the phone and also from my PC
Calculator – when my brain is too tired to work

This week – I’m going to concentrate on each and every one of these. I’m not going to venture off into unknown territory. But I am going to see if it’s me (The Operator) or the programs I’m using and I’m going to try and sync the phone. Hopefully I’ll be able to report back before Monday how successful the operator has been, or what a failure the programs have been!

Let the games – recommence!

**
If you are on Twitter, follow the banter at #TelstraWP7

Telstra Exchange

9th Day Review


“I have been given a HTC Mozart with Windows 7 Phone by Telstra free of charge to review. The comments expressed by me reflect my own user experience and personal opinion and are not made on behalf of Telstra.”

No comments:

Post a Comment