NuffNang

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Favourite photos of the week

Taken by me for your enjoyment!

Small things produce large shadows in the early morning sun. Taken 22nd April 2011 at Tathra, NSW

The details on the moths feelers and legs are what attracted me to this photo. Taken 25th January 2011 in Berwah, Victoria.

Look at the proboscis of this butterfly, the detail stunned me! Taken 15th February 2011 near Whittlesea

I was quick off the mark with the photo, moments after releasing the shutter, he disappeared under the pathway. Taken 20th March 2011. Curtain Bay, Victoria

Please do NOT copy any of the photos on this blog - if you would like to use any photos, please leave a comment with contact details, Photos will be supplied without watermark and at full size. All comments are moderated and won't be shown to the public. Thank-you

Please note that no photo has been photo-shopped or altered in anyway on this blog, cropped yes, photo-shopped/altered NO!

Enjoy all of natures beauty!

Buy my work

No comments:

Post a Comment