NuffNang

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #33

Post 32
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

4th April 1999

I must admit I feel better. The only problem is that I missed out again. Hubby has taken the kids somewhere. Obviously to keep the peace and let me sleep.

I am missing out on so much.

Hubby and daughter try so hard to help and I do appreciate it, but it is not fair on them.

Here we are in the holidays and once again I am the party pooper. I hate it. The time is now 5pm and my head still had a shadow of a headache.

……. Sometimes I think the words that I wrote do not describe properly what I am feeling. I think that sometimes they are not strong enough, nor powerful enough to describe everything that I am feeling, missing out on or can not do.

Now I feel depressed. Sounds easy to write, but my moods and interaction with my family indicate that I am.

………. Hubby is trying to help but it must be so hard for him also.

………..My relationship with my kids and family is very important, but what can I do to rescue it?

Post 34 & 35

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment