NuffNang

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #32

Post 31
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

2nd April 1999

……… from what the TAC say, they would not help me with the washing anyway. So what is the use of telling them? I don’t know what to do.

….. Hubby is pissed off. I think because I have been feeling crock. I had planned to have fish for dinner tonight. Hubby had gone into town to get some milk and while he was there bought some fish and chips. I suppose I should be thankful that he did that, but I was annoyed because I was planning fish. Anyway, when he got back (It must have taken 1 hour) I had been watching the news, but dozed off. He came back with the fish and I was in a bad mood, because of the headache and I let rip. I know I shouldn’t have, but I was feeling cranky.

He’s now sitting in the dining room, reading the newspaper. He only does that when he is pissed off.

So once again the !@#$%^& accident has caused another !@#$%^& argument. I hate it. I want my life back and I don’t want the pain. I think I’m doing everything I can. I’m not sure what else I can do.

I forgot to mention, the last couple of days I have felt exhausted, not just tired, but bone weary. Every time I stop I feel like going to sleep. I even have trouble driving the car. I thought I was just tired. Even with a good nights sleep that has not gone. I haven’t exerted myself, so why?

…….. Please make the pain go away. I hate the nagging and disability it brings.

Post 33

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment