NuffNang

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #40

Post 39
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

24th April 1999

I must be at the peak of my pain. My survival today has relied on Panadeine forte. ……….

I love my kids and am realising that I am missing out on a lot, but I have no choice. I can't lift my son without pain; therefore I do not lift him. It is a horrible feeling, not being able to lift and cuddle your children whenever you want to.

……………. Good night and don’t let the bed bugs bite.

Post 41


Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment