NuffNang

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #48

Post 47
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

1st November 1999

From being pretty good on Saturday, things are on the down hill slide. My ankle and leg are very sore. ………. Stormin’ Norman has moved back in. My neck was really sore and I think that was giving me a headache.

I actually managed to feed the kids, then left daughter in charge, popped some pills and went to bed. After an hour I actually felt a lot better.

Stormin’ Norman moved out and left me with my life, once again

I really don’t know what to do. Why am I being punished like this?

………………. Good night.

Post 49


Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment