NuffNang

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #56

Post 55
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

11th July 2000

Oh what to do?

I feel like my whole life is up the shit.

The house is a little better than what it has been in the past.

My leg is killing me and has been for weeks.

……… Since I left work I have at least felt better emotional. Simply because the bastard can no longer ride me. ………..

I was made to feel as though I was being selfish by not helping him. I wanted to help him, but was physically unable.

Anyway, things are looking better now. At least I’m working and seem to be in demand. After I finish this job I take on some private work, which is permanent casual, the rate is higher, but there is more risk of losing income, if I have to take time off work. I doubt that TAC will give a shit. They will probably say that it was my choice to move and therefore why should they care. I can imagine them saying that I should take shit-head to court.

Anyway, like I said before, if I don’t look after me, then nobody else will and that has been proven time and time again.

Enough bullshit. I’m not writing anymore tonight.

Post 57


Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment