NuffNang

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #42

Post 41
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

14th October 1999

The Boss has been into the office today and had another shot at me about various things:-
-Office staff are to clock on/off (I'm the only office staff!)
-Personal phone calls, I hardly make any
-I should only ever take whole days off, not part days (can you see the sense in this?)
-I should only be working 4 not 5 days a week (then shit, make me an offer idiot)
-Then demanded to know why I was crying? FFS I wonder why?

Post 43


Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment