NuffNang

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cussons - (Morning Fresh) Fail at Customer Service (Twice)

You’ve all seen the type of thing I’m talking about. Fill in your details, agree to the terms and conditions, with the promise of free product straight to your door.

Often there is are a few questions to answer and you ALWAYS have to agree to the Terms and Conditions and supply an email address for further marketing purposes. I always say no, as is my right.

We’ve purchased a single drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, inside said item was a card offered “One Month Free Trial” of morning fresh Dishdrawer tabs (Value $7.49) Noting that promotion is being run by Cussons Holdings (manufacturers of Morning Fresh Washing Detergents)

I did what was required of me and when I pressed enter, this is what I was presented with (note the red writing, bottom right hand corner) Apparently “according to our records, this unique code QXXXXXX has expired”


(identifiying details removed)

So let’s re-cap, dishdrawer purchased, contained promotional material with Redemption closing date of 11.59pm AEDST 28th February 2011.

My question is how often does this happen and how many times do people just let it ride?

I’m sick of being the nice guy. Now going to pick up the phone and ring the number for www.morningfresh.com.au FAQ’s tab and see what response I get.

And I go through the button pushing stage and get disconnected without speaking to anyone.

Congratulations Cussons – you lose on two counts

No comments:

Post a Comment