NuffNang

Friday, July 1, 2011

Terry Border and his Artwork.

These pictures came to me via email. I loved them immediately. It turns out they are by gentleman by the name of Terry Border. There is little on his bio page, when I found his blog - BUT WOW......... Check out the blog Bent Objects Also Terry has exhibitions in the USA - an upcoming on is in Phoenix, as advertised on his blog.

Congratulations Terry and thank-you for sharing. I do love your work!




You Say Tomato and I say Tomahto. You say Potatoes and I say Zombies.







McDonalds as Sculpture Material




The Mother




The Key to Happiness




The Introvert




Sylvia Muffin puts her Head in the Oven




Modest Pear




Little Polish Girl




Literary Interetations




In the Meadow we can Build a Dough (Nut) Man




Fruit with Life Experience




Fire




Eye of the Spider




English Breakfast




Dancing Queens




Bananas at Bedtime




Zombies are Nuts about Brains



















Paper Training our Little Dog - Frank



Many Passionate Fans.......



Fortune




A Little Cat Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment