NuffNang

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Favourite photos of the week

Taken by me for your enjoyment!

Kennett River, Great Ocean Road. Taken 25th January 2012



Koala on a branch, Is he asleep or awake? I don't recall, but I suspect alseep! Taken on the way into Cape Schank, Cape Otway on the 22th January 2012

Gimme Gimme Gimme, Just a little more, I can do it, I can, I swear, I'm not drunk! This poor koala was reaching and kept swiping to reach those leaves just outside arms reach! Taken on the way into Cape Schank, Cape Otway on the 22th January 2012


Bee in flight, busily collecting nectar, the last of the flowering gums before spring. Taken 5th March 2012

Please do NOT copy any of the photos on this blog - if you would like to use any photos, please leave a comment with contact details, Photos will be supplied without watermark and at full size. All comments are moderated and won't be shown to the public. Thank-you

Please note that no photo has been photoshopped on this blog, cropped yes, photoshopped NO!

 Enjoy all of natures beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment