NuffNang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #10

Post 9
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

15th August 1998

I am sick of writing, I am sick of the pain.

The world in general is pissing me off. I want this over and done with. I can’t mow the lawns. I can’t do many things I want to because of the pain.

I keep forgetting things………..

The pain over the two weeks has been at it’s worst since all this started.

My whole right side feels like a red hot poker most of the day and the cramps are back in style.

Sometimes they even hit whilst I’m in bed in the middle of the night and are so severe they keep me awake waiting for the pain to strike again. This is the worst part, waiting for the pain.

……… The insurance company still hasn’t settled the claim for the hire car and I don’t know if they ever will.

The only reason I keep this diary is because it helps me deal with the emotional side of things. I can get all my frustration out on paper.

Last Wednesday I went to the doctors again and explained again how I was feeling and that perhaps the Chiro is not fixing the problem and that further investigation may be warranted. I say this because week-to-week things do not seem to be improving and I want my life back.

I still can’t vacuum and on to of that I am forgetting things left right and centre.

Post 11

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment