NuffNang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #11

Post 10
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

20th August 1998

…….. I went to the doctors about 2 weeks ago and he has referred me to an orthopaedic surgeon, but what is the use? When I can can’t get my idiot of a boss to sign the TAC paperwork. I asked him again yesterday morning and his response word for word was “I don’t tell you what to do in your spare time” I think this means get off my back. But shit I have been patient, some mornings I can barely walk. I pop a few pills and after ½ hour feel able to get out of bed. I know that if I tell him he would find a reason to finish me up. I need this job.

……….. Right now I have pain in my forearm, just over my wrist, which is quite sort and I am positive that is has nothing to do with computer work.

My daughter is starting to feel left out and is acting accordingly, she is acting the role of spoilt brat and claiming that no one loves her and that she never gets anything and that we don’t care. I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be related to the accident and the fact that I can’t do as many things with her as I used to before and the fact that I am as grumpy as hell probably doesn’t help either. ……………..

Post 12

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment