NuffNang

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #14 & #15

Post 13
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

1st October 1998

I’ve just rung medicare and they say that I definitely rang them on the 2nd September 1998 and requested a statement, they said I should have received it by now and are sending another, which I should receive my Friday. I then have to send it attention Lorraine and she will send it to TAC and then things get sent in circles until everyone is happy that I am well and truly confused. I don’t know how people can stay on TAC and rip the system off, if they are required to go through this bullshit all the time. I know I am finding it difficult to deal with bureaucracy and the garbage associated with it. I don’t know how people do it. Anyway, let’s see what happens now.


12th October 1998

………… I really wish all this would go away and I could get on with my life. I just want to be able to do what I want when I want and not worry about whether I will end up piking out or not. This is ridiculous, why did this have to happen to me and why am I so sore when it has been five months and things should be well and truly better by now?

Post 16-17

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment