NuffNang

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #27

Post 25 & 26

On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

26th February 1999

The Boss has just paid me a visit, some of his comments are as follows:-
1.Your body is a machine and if you can’t fix it then get rid of it or throw it out
2.You are not being fair to me
3.Jobs that were supposed to be out On Wednesday. Components have only just arrived. They have to be out today. It’s a challenge.

I noticed that the urn had blown up. I can only assume that because I was not there to fill it up when I have a cuppa, that no-one filled it up and therefore the heater coil blew.

The Boss also commented that it would appear that I’m not getting the support I need from doctors or whoever. I said to him “I’m not getting the support from you” that is when he quipped up about broken machinery.

How can you beat that sort of thinking?

………….. I can see how some people just get sick of it all and run away, not just metaphorically.

The Boss has really cut deep. Just thinking about this mess screws me up. I feel like crying all over again, just doing this. I still haven’t figured out whether it’s anger or whether I am frustrated at the world. I’m sure it’s both, but I need to figure it out.

Post 28

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment