NuffNang

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #6

Post 5
On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

7th July 1998

Been to the Chiro today.

Today and last night I felt horrid. My arm was really sore and my back was as itchy as hell.

I rang the Chiro yesterday and told him how sore my arm was. (It was really sore)

……….Today the main problem was the cramps, which prevent me from breathing while they happen. I stopped taking the medicine this morning to try and find out if they are helping or hindering. I’ve decided they’re helping.

……….. This shit is getting me down. Work is harder and nothing is getting done at home. The house looks like a pigsty.

Post 7

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment