NuffNang

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #5

Post 4

On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

24th June 1998

I’ve been to the GP and Chiro today.

The GP says the itching is from the nerves and the cramps from the muscles.

…….. He prescribed valium 3 times a day. Hubby is worried about side-effects and I agree with him, but I am going to try them.

The Chiro confirmed what the GP said and he said that magnesium may also help. He said that magnesium and valium would be okay.

……….. The pain in my back is almost constant.

Always worst in the morning and then after lunch and then unbearable by dinnertime.

My husband is getting sick of trying to help and working 7 days a week.

………. Since seeing the chiro there have been no more cramps.

Post 6

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment