NuffNang

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Truck, the Commodore and the Fallout #2

Post 1

On the 15th May 1998 I was involved in car V truck accident, that saw a commodore shortened by 3 foot either end. The following entries are from a diary I kept at the time.

It’s now 13 years later and the pain is still here – the TAC of course have wiped their hands of me. I learnt a long time ago that the only person you can rely on is you and it’s something that has stood me in good stead for longer than I can remember.

29th May 1998

The time was 7.10pm on the 29th May 1998, we were walking through the plaza to get some dinner and do some shopping for the kids. While walking my arm suddenly felt as if someone had broken it. I nearly passed out with the pain. The pain was unberable...................

Since then things seem to have gone from bad to worse

Post 3

Post 1 - The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment