NuffNang

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Update on Long-Term Issues with Telstra Service - Good News!

This week I received a phone call from a staff member within the Telstra Faults area. She had promised some weeks ago to pull the archived faults reports for my phone line. I really didn't expect to hear anything back. It wouldn’t be the first time!

Well I got a phone call!!!!!!!!!

I received the phone call and the caller, advised that yes, faults directly affecting my phone line over the past 10-15years was unacceptably high. I was advised that the delay in returning my call, was due to the fact that the Telstra employee wanted to ensure that works on the phone lines and exchange were completed before I was advised of such.

Things had previously improved slightly when we switched over from the old house to the new house and consequently by-passed the underground pit outside the property, but faults were still too common. We moved into the new house, on the same property in 2003. But even so, there were too many faults as outlined in these posts:-

13.11.10 How Many Faults and How Many Deaths?


17.11.10 Update No. 2 on Telstra fault of 13th November 2010

30.03.12 Most Recent Fault 2012

Noting that no posts have been made to any prior incidents, but the most memorable are listed in the post dated 30th March 2012.

I would just like to say thank-you the anonymous Telstra employee who actually did her job (Anon - to protect her identity) But thank-you, hopefully all will be rectified and I won't have to use that number written on the back of handset any longer (Fingers Crossed)

Thank-you Telstra for having an employee who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment