NuffNang

Monday, June 14, 2010

100 year old Photos #22 - Grampians, VIctoria, Australia

The photo below is of the area of the Grampians in Victoria known as the 'Grand Canyon' c1910 I believe this is the 'Silverband Falls; from above in the Grampians National Park, Victoria, c1910
The photo below is of the area known as the 'Grand Canyon' in the Grampians National Park. 1910c
This photo location is undetermined. Somewhere in Australia. I am assuming either Victoria or NSW, due to previous photos having been taken in the same area, The tree ferns tell me it is an area high in moisture or an area that has created its own micro-climate. Either way typical Australian bushland. c1910


I believe the photo below to also be of the Grampians and the area referred to as the 'Grand Canyon' an area that I have not seen - but something that is now on my to-do-list for thenear future! c1910

No comments:

Post a Comment