NuffNang

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Telstra HTC Mozart Review 20101202 (7th Day)

Likes V Dislikes!

Things I like:-
The alarm – sounds nice – I know it can be changed, but still (cheap thrills!)
The games – and variety – son likes and so do I
The graphics are excellent – love the graphics in Bejewelled
The colour is also bright, clear and looks really good.
I love the way you can tweek photos,
Email seems okay – but I do have it set to manual, because I rarely use it on mobile
Internet explorer and being able to zoom in with fingers – super cool
The maps are great, and the tracking and visuals brilliant, again zooming brilliant
Love the mute and loud speaker ability by flipping the phone face down
The sound is also good, (found this out when I was playing games)
I love the universal 240v/USB charger – brilliant idea – only seen it once before
I like the way the screen tips 360’c in many applications, and fields, although there are many areas that this doesn’t happen, the front ‘page’ is certainly one that doesn’t, which is disappointing.

Things I don’t like
The Camera lens is too close to the side of camera – fingers got in the way more than once
The Zunes Photo transfer was quite complicated, until I figured out what was going on
I think that data usage is increased because of the location of the search button, you often inadvertently press the search button and don’t realise and Bing loads without you knowing.
In Zunes the ‘App’ button is hard to sight. When Zunes first loads, it shows music and movies and detracts from the ‘app’ button up the top and greyed out.
The number of errors when downloading via Marketplace and even Zunes, happens often, not just once or twice.
The number of times I take the phone off sleep, only to find that it’s been sitting in Bing, that is a concern, due to data usage. Not sure if it uses data in this state, but still concerning.

If you are on Twitter, follow the banter at #TelstraWP7

Thanks for listening to the rant!

Telstra Exchange

8th Day Review

“I have been given a HTC Mozart with Windows 7 Phone by Telstra free of charge to review. The comments expressed by me reflect my own user experience and personal opinion and are not made on behalf of Telstra.”

No comments:

Post a Comment