NuffNang

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Telstra HTC Mozart Review 20101208 (13th Day)

A recap of everything the good and bad points of the HTC Mozart handset with Telstra.

25th November – I was announced as a handset reviewer, couldn’t believe my luck.

26th November – my first software crash and reset and embarrassment at not bing able to get the handset out of the box! Learn that the phone has a very short battery life.

27th November – Map function is cool and I felt like a movie star (Tom Cruise in Minority Report) with the ‘pinch zoom’ Kids don’t need instructions manuals!

28th November – My handset now has a name “IT”

29th November – The handset is quite well balanced and well designed. Learning I can’t tether to my netbook.

30th November – Photo Enhancer (which comes standard) with the phone is cool

1st December – The screen is very tactile and pleasant to use and the graphics for deleting emails is pretty (don’t look at me – I can’t help it if I’m female!)

2nd December – More definitive likes and dislikes list

3rd December – Possibly swayed to using the HTC Mozart as my every-day phone

4th December to 7th December - reviewing different tools within the handset and my likes and dislikes

and Friday at 7.30am - you get my final decision, as to if I continue to use the handset as my normal everyday handset.

For now I'm going to hold you in suspense - I've posted every day and I hope you've enjoyed my hates, like, dislikes, my fame (Tom Cruise moment)

Would love you comments - I know there's been plenty of people reading and for that I say thank-you!

Until Friday......................... (7.30am)

Telstra Exchange

14th and Final Review for the HTC Mozart

“I have been given a HTC Mozart with Windows 7 Phone by Telstra free of charge to review. The comments expressed by me reflect my own user experience and personal opinion and are not made on behalf of Telstra.”

No comments:

Post a Comment