NuffNang

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I don’t like liars, I don’t like people who lie for personal advancement, I don’t like people who lie to get something over someone else, or lie for money.

I have experienced all the above and it is rare for these people not to get caught out in the long run.

Some people call it justice, some people call it truth. I call it karma.

I have come to believe in karma in a big way.

I believe in a life that let’s me lie straight in bed. If the decision you make is from the heart – then you have made the right decision.

I’ve seen people cornered by their lies and I have no sympathy. Perhaps I am too hard on them – but they lied they can deal with the consequences.

I’ve seen people who try to buy their way into the good books, by involving themselves in charity donations and similar – but this doesn’t satisfy karma.

Karma demands honesty, karma demands clarity, karma demands a clean heart and conscience.

If you lie and think it is okay. Think again. You have to live your life and the older you get, the harder it gets.

Although Karma is central to the Buddhism and Hinduism religions, that doesn’t make it exclusive to those religions. It is something that can be followed by anyone, without participating in religion itself.

Stay true to yourself and you will be surprised at the peace of mind that follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment