NuffNang

Saturday, March 30, 2013

300m walk of hell............ (again)

Woe is me, Pity for me.............. I need to be carried......

FFS that's NOT what I want........ I just can't walk 300m somedays without a great deal of pain and the reason I have to walk 300m......... is because people like this............................


Park where they shouldn't............................................
(Photo taken at Whittlesea, at playground in Church St at 12pm on Saturday 30th March 2013)

and the people at the newsagency wouldn't be asking if I was okay and why were my hands shaking. I don't like relying on other people, it's not fair on them, they too have lives to live and don't need me as a millstone around their neck. But how can I be self-reliant and a contributing member to society if I am in more pain than normal because of people like this?

I had already driven around the block two times, to try and locate a closer parking spot, but it was Easter Saturday, you would think people had been starving since Thursday the way they were acting :(

What can be done?

I know Alica and her website and the media attention she is getting is helping, but is it enough?

No Permit No Park - Website

Here are some previous experiences I have experienced personally, including video footage in one instance :(

My Personal Experiences of abuse of Disabled Parking



No comments:

Post a Comment