NuffNang

Friday, November 26, 2010

25 Reviewers Announced – Telstra Windows Phone 7 Social Review

Squeeeee – I thought it was true, but had to wait until today to confirm that rumour was truth!

I’VE BEEN SELECTED AS A TESLTRA SOCIAL MEDIA REVIEWER OF THE HTC MOZART W7

I’m still in shock. I’m not sure how many people applied, but I believe I was lucky to be selected, lucky due to sheer numbers.

For the next week or two – you’ll have to put up with me loving/hating/adoring/admiring/squeeing and generally driving everyone nuts about the HTC Mozart. Don’t worry I‘ll still be ranting about everything else in-between, Just posting twice as much. I hope!

I know very little about the HTC Mozart – in fact I’m a renowned Nokia lover, having used nothing else for the past 10-15 years.

It’s going to be a very interesting time and I’m more than a little excited to be part of the new style product reviews.

I purposely haven’t done any research, nor have I looked for any reviews of said product. I want to do this alone and make it a full ‘newbie’ user experience for both you and me.

I’m not afraid to speak my mind, as I think my regular followers are aware.

So let the fun begin

Telstra Exchange

1st Day Review

“I have been given a HTC Mozart with Windows 7 Phone by Telstra free of charge to review. The comments expressed by me reflect my own user experience and personal opinion and are not made on behalf of Telstra.”

3 comments:

  1. That's great and yes, I'm bloody jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting. It will be interesting to see if HTC can 'turn' you from being a Nokia gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OnlyLisa - Interesting AND exciting!

    Amos - you'll just have to stay up to date with the blog and see who exciting (or not) it's going to be!

    ReplyDelete