NuffNang

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Telstra HTC Mozart Review 20101130 (5th Day)

The Camera

(Don't get the wrong impressions, this photo WAS taken BY ME with a DSLR camera NOT the Mozart) - but it is simple photo and shows what the Photo Enhancer on the HTC Mozart can do. - I beleive I like it!

The Original.............

Antique Look.............



Vintage Look.............

Bleak.............


Basic Frame.............


Cold Look.............


Warmer.............


Lively.............


Twilight.............


Glimmer.............


Over Exposed.............


Sepia.............


High Contrast.............

Cinnamon.............

Auto Enhance.............
So if a good photo ever wanders past your nose, you can tweak it like this and like I said, I'm liking what I see!
(A good news post!)

If you are on Twitter, follow the banter at #TelstraWP7

Telstra Exchange

6th Day Review

“I have been given a HTC Mozart with Windows 7 Phone by Telstra free of charge to review. The comments expressed by me reflect my own user experience and personal opinion and are not made on behalf of Telstra.”

No comments:

Post a Comment