NuffNang

Sunday, November 28, 2010

How I became a HTC Mozart WP7 handset reviwer

I'm not sure of the pre-requisites of being successful applicant to the program, I don’t have a Facebook account that I use, I do love Twitter and pretty much live on it. I do have a blog (here), which is where I intend to post my thoughts and feelings.

I entered the selection process via the Telstra site, on impulse and before you know it I’m told I’m in!

I work mainly in the Construction Industry, I’m not related to anyone in the IT industry nor do I work for any IT companies. I’m not a programmer, I’m not a journalist, I’m not a reviewer. I work full-time, playing with book keeping ‘stuff’. Oh and I’m female – there have been whispers that it’s a bit of a boys club!

I didn’t agonise over the wording of my application, my fingers just took to the keyboard, and I pressed enter without really thinking.

If you haven’t already figured it out – I’m a veteran Nokia user and didn’t know the first thing about HTC – I thought for sure that would rule me out from any sort of review process.

But here I am with a ‘free’ handset and making comments according to my likes and dislikes – and you have to put up with 2 weeks of me agonising, dreaming, wishing, threatening to kill "IT” <-- as I refer to the handset! You can follow my thoughts, my rants and my praises here:- TelstraWP7 Label

Telstra Exchange

4th Day Review

“I have been given a HTC Mozart with Windows 7 Phone by Telstra free of charge to review. The comments expressed by me reflect my own user experience and personal opinion and are not made on behalf of Telstra.”

No comments:

Post a Comment